CAMO Maintenance Management
As an authorised EASA Part M Subpart G company we take care of:
- all tasks for organizing the continuing airworthiness (CAMO)
- the examination and issuance of airworthiness certificate (ARC – Airworthiness Review Certificate)
As CAMO we will support you in your compliance responsibility with applicable laws, the regulations of the manufacturer and the EU authorities.
- Your aircraft is in a controlled environment
- So is a physical inspection only required every 3 years (reduce costs)
- We organize the maintenance history file and all the prescribed documentation of the condition of your aircraft
- We create and maintain for your aircraft a customized maintenance program (IHP / AMP )
- Communication with the maintenance company including maintenance requirements
- Preparation of the airworthiness certificate (ARC – Airworthiness Review Certificate)
- Communication with the Civil Aviation Authority
Outside the European Union
Outside the EU, we also assume the CAMO for your aircraft. In this case, however, the all responsibility, as aircraft owner remains with you.
Cooperation with maintenance companies
As free, independent CAMO we work together with your maintenance company and take care of the fine tuning.
- Individually optimized
The maintenance program is individually optimized for your plane and your requirements.
- Minimal downtime
Our detailed descriptions and preparation in advance reduce the maintenance time for your aircraft
- Flexible timing
The date of inspection and maintenance is adapted to your needs.